Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Art

KKracing – let me know if you would be interested in hosting an R32 race day – Saturday or Sunday…

• #26371 Reply
      KK Racing

Hi Art

It’s been a long time since we spoke last and I raced with some of this group.
      Happy to host the R32 gang here whenever it’s convenient.

Best Regards
      KK

• #26374 Reply
      Art

Excellent! I think we will target Saturday morning June 25th if that works for your schedule! Masks (if things remain the same) will be a must indoors unfortunately but so be it… How about Trans Am, Classic LeMans, Group C/IMSA, and CANAM? Let me know… Thank you for reaching out and your kind hospitality in hosting R32! I can’t wait to rub fenders at the Rock again!!!

• #26407 Reply
      Art

Just following up KK – does June 25 work with your personal schedule? If not please give me alternatives…

Cheers!

• #26828 Reply
        KK Racing

Yes, that date works for me and hopefully the rest of the crew.

Cheers

• #27218 Reply
      Art

I’ve got you on the calendar now! Thanks again KK for hosting on the 25th!!

• #27659 Reply
      KK Racing

Hi all

Attendance looks to be pretty low, shall we reschedule for another time?

• #27727 Reply
      Arthur

I’m sorry but a very serious immediate family medical situation arose over the past 10 days which requires my focus, presence and support and for this reason I cannot participate tomorrow as originally planned… thanks again for agreeing to host KK… I’ll be there in spirit…

• #27734 Reply
      Ken

Hi Art,

Our hearts are with you. We hope things improve quickly.

Hi Kevin,

There were 6-racers as of yesterday. Only 4 are left today due to emergencies. What’s the minimum to race comfortably?

Warm regards,

Ken

• This reply was modified 2 days, 19 hours ago by Ken.
      • This reply was modified 2 days, 19 hours ago by Ken.

I like to paint bodies, and make chassis. How may I help you build your car?

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: R32 Hosting

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: