• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Avatar photoKen.
  • Creator
    Topic

Over the past few weeks we’ve had some major updates to our website and, it appears, fingers crossed, that the issues we had previously of some accounts not being able to post automatically have been resolved. Nothing I’ve done recently in the settings solved this but an upgrade finally did. Yahoo!!

Next up – to figure out why our website is so slow… but that is another chapter in this saga…

The Happy Canadian Scale Modeler!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies

I’ve noticed when posting photos that there is no prompt to scale them to a certain maximum size as is often the case on email clients or other platforms. Some ,like fb do it automagically.

Perhaps this could be an issue with the sheer size of the image data slowing things?

Giddddyyyyy Up!!!

Another upgrade and some tweaks may have sped things up now… fingers crossed!

I agree F1nutz – especially for the galleries. Several different upload sizes are in play depending on where the files are going and how they are uploaded so I’ll check into each method to see what more can be done.

Thank you for your suggestion!

It still seems that for some accounts (and I’m not sure why) a new reply or topic may need to be manually approved before it is posted… including some of my own!?!

In order to keep each thread in sync any reply or topic pending approval will also be time stamped to when it was originally submitted, not when it was approved.

Hopefully when the account markers are all back to normal this will be a problem of the past.

In the meantime if any post is held for moderation please do not submit another copy – I’ll try my best to check daily so that everything does get posted as soon as possible and as intended…

Cheers!!!

Hi Art,

I posted a comment on the Corvair thread quite some time ago. Just a few photos for inspiration. Now I know why it’s stuck in limbo.

One old black and white dealership pic has the phrase “Be a Swinger in a Stinger”. Pretty funny statement today.

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.