Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

So I came across a box of old military vehicles and thought some of it might come in handy for slot car transporter conversions and/or track scenery.

Maybe these will help you see where I’m going with this

A bit of a repaint and swap the helmet for a driver’s helmet and we’ll be in business!

Had a little accident while working on the ‘patient’.

oops!

Oh No!

Ouch! That guy’s going to need more than one IV of Tequila with that leg missing!

Cool looking stuff, Bill. 🙂

F1nutz:

Awesome takes!!!

If I can pry these awesome gems from your warm sweaty hands for a price I have just the track that that needs them: MVL! Let me know if you would part with them…

Did you build/paint all of them or was this a show pickup? Excellent grab if that was the case!!!

The Happy Canadian Scale Modeler!

I’ll keep an eye out for more in my travels but I think I will hold on to most of these. Let’s see how far I get with them and if I don’t use them all I’ll pass what’s left over to you.
              You might be better off starting with fresh kits though. Panther has some similar nib. I think these are 1/35th scale.

These were already painted but I plan to repaint/ restore some into more appropriate civilian race transporter paint schemes. They are somewhat ‘war damaged’. Ie melted fenders, broken grills, windshields and bullet holes, covered in dust and also smell of cigarette fumes. They’ll need a good wash before proceeding.

The rat rod hauler I will probably leave pretty much as is but will add a nicer engine and appropriate ‘rat’ style details.

I just noticed the “smoke” rising from the back end of the upside down Honda – great detail!

Gary

Thanks guys.

I think this driver’s motto is ‘None shall pass!’ For it is ‘Only a flesh wound’

Art I have another Jeep so I may be able to make a duplicate static version for MVL.

I’d like to motorized this one for track usage.

Feverishly trying to get at least one of these completed for tonight’s event.

Making good progress though!

You’ll be happy to note that the leg reattachment surgery was a success!

Great surgery Hawkeye!!

Thought I’d repost these here as an update.

Viewing 12 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.