Indy Roadster (IR)
- Eligible Hard Body Models: Any true, front engined roadster that tested, registered, qualified or participated in any Indy 500 race from 1950 onwards.
- Eligible Liveries: Authentic liveries are encouraged but fantasy liveries that maintain a look (paint colours, fonts and graphics) representative of the period that they raced are allowed.
- Motor: BWMS050.
- Chassis: Any inline front motor configuration where the complete motor ‘can’ is forward of the base of the windscreen. The motor may be offset. The motor shaft extension may use additional bushings/bearings and be directly attached to the motor shaft with any flexible coupling (such as a spring or soft tubing) or be offset using any gearing.
- Minimum Weight: 80g
- Maximum Overall Width: 54mm
- Tires: Any sized DArt Club Series urethane tires with a reasonable scale appearance. [DArt D7.5 strongly recommended]
The forum ‘R32 Class Criteria’ is closed to new topics and replies.