• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Avatar photoKen.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Since we were speaking about Sunbeams and Ken’s kit that he will hopefully mold yesterday I thought I’d post a pic of my 1/24 Sunbeam Tiger. It is complete with Maxwell Smart and shoe phone. Hands free devices weren’t required by law in the 60’s 😉

The old Revell chassis under a model kit trick!

I’m speaking from the Cone Of Silence  –  “VERY NICE BILL !!!”

Agent 86 might say “sorry about that, chief… missed it by that much”.

I think it’s spot on, Bill! 🙂

Just a quick thing about me molding or casting bodies in the future. I have been fortunate enough to have attended the best school I know on the subject. But I fear it will be a while before I can produce anything my teacher, or I will be proud of. I need to get past the learning curve and many mistakes first.

One agreement that was made and should be made public. I will never compete with DArt Hobbies bodies. Art and I have very different molding interests. I like too many none-race fantasy cars like Mako Sharks, strange race cars like the Sunbeam Tigers, BRM Rovers (I just picked up another Rover. Yay!), etc.

I’ve always been very thankful and appreciative of Art helping support the “KRZ chassis” through it’s learning curve.

It’s my goal to keep supporting DArt hobbies with all other related racing accessories. I just want to make a few bodies no one else seems interested other than a few of us scratch builders at S32.

Thanks for your support, F1Nutz!

Viewing 3 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.