- This event has passed.
R32 LXI @ Nova Ridge
November 19 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
R32 LXI @ Nova Ridge - November 19, 2022
Saturday, November 19, 2022 @ Nova Ridge Motorsports Park (11am - 3:45pm)
- Classic Stock Car (CSC)
- Trans Am (TA)
- Group C (GCI)
- 3.0L LeMans (3LM)
For our R32 class rules please visit our R32 sub forum here.
- Doors Open @ 11am
- Green Flag @ 12pm
- Classes will be raced in the order listed above
- Checkered Flag @ approximately 3:45pm
- Random chip draw will determine rotation position for every race.
- 3 minute heats (180 seconds) x 4.
- Four marshals for every heat (if numbers permit).
- Race to line result will determine finishing order.
- Final race results will be posted with reference to car # (not driver) and accompanying photographs.
Please park anywhere outside the main lobby of 755 Queensway East. Enter the lobby and take the stairs up to the second floor. Please be advised that the elevator will not stop on the 2nd floor. From the second floor hallway turn right and proceed down the unfinished hallway to suite 206.
The second floor has washrooms located near the elevator/stairways (on the north side of the main hall).
Please bring anything with you that you wish to eat/drink. If you do get hungry or thirsty you are encouraged to visit La Casa Dolce Bakery & Cafe at the west corner of the building (facing the main street intersection). La Casa Dolce is a family operated coffee bar with baked deserts, sandwiches, pizza, soups and salads. Visit their website here for info on hours and menu.
No Account? No Problem!
If you do not have a Scratch32 account but wish to participate please email us and we'll add you to the list... If you need directions please email us too... Send your emails to ' firstname.lastname@example.org '.
By Invitation Only
Please remember that this venue is private property and participation is by invitation only. Those registered for this event are automatically invited for the duration of the event. If for any reason you cannot attend please remember to promptly un-register.
Masks Now Optional
Masks are now optional. If you have covid-like symptoms please self isolate. If you already registered for this event please remember to un-register.
Good Luck and see you then!
Classic Stock Car (CSC)
- Eligible Models: Any hard body provided the model represents a hard top stock car which competed in the 1960’s (plus or minus 3 years). All bodies must contain a clear plastic front windshield, rear window and all quarter windows (driver and passenger door windows may be removed)
- Motor: BWA BWNC1
- Wheels: Maximum 14mm diameter
- Front and Rear Tires: Any DArt Club Series Tire (D8 or D9 recommended)
- Minimum overall weight of 100g.
Trans Am (TA)
- Eligible Models: Sidewinder Scalextric and Pioneer Trans Am models
- Motor: ‘Stock’ Pioneer or Scalextric (with 11×36 gearing)
- Rear Tires: DArt Club Series (SC0801 Urethane Tires recommended)
- Front Tires: Stock or any DArt Club Series (SC0801F Urethane Tires recommended)
- Minimum overall weight of 85g
- Optional modifications:
- Guide – may be replaced by any 1:32 guide together with any guide adapter
- Wheels – front and back may be replaced by any 14mm aluminium wheel. Inserts are to be period correct and resemble original car
- Axles – may be replaced with solid axles (front & rear) or hollow axle (front) to facilitate ‘free spinning’)
- Bushings – rear nylon/plastic bushings may be replaced with bronze/oilite bushings
- Gearing – any 36T spur gear may be used together with any manufacturer 11T pinion
Group C (GCI)
- Eligible Models: Any Slot.It brand inline Group ‘C’ or ‘IMSA’ model;
- ‘Stock’ parts only or identical plastic/resin replacements;
- Motor: ‘Stock’ White or Orange endbell Slot.It motor;
- Rear Tires: DArt Club Series D11 or SI0201 Urethane Tires;
- Minimum overall weight of 80g;
- Optional modifications: Any Slot.It parts that come standard on any currently eligible model may be used or incorporated into older eligible models (ie. offset pods and offset crown gears, larger diameter wheels, screws with metal washers, set screws and spacers for aligning front axles, etc.). Any aftermarket washers permitted.
3.0L LeMans (3LM)
- Eligible Models: Any hard body open cockpit LeMans prototype that competed between 1972 through 1977 at LeMans (as raced with headlights)
- Rear Tires: DArt Club Series (NC0101 or D11 recommended)
- Front Tires: Stock or any DArt Club Series
- Working head/tail lights NOT required
Registration opens at 16-10-2022 00:00
Registration closes at 19-11-2022 09:00
Max Participants: 10
Registration is currently closed.