« All Events
R32 LVIII @ MVL
October 1 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
R32 LVIII @ MVL - October 1, 2022
Saturday, October 1, 2022 @ Molto Veloce (11am - 3:45pm)
- NASCAR (NC)
- 1960's Endurance Sportscar (60SP)
- 1960's 3.0L Grand Prix (3LGP)
- Group C (GCI)
For our R32 class rules please visit our R32 sub forum here.
- Doors Open @ 11am
- Green Flag @ 12pm
- Classes will be raced in the order listed above
- Checkered Flag @ approximately 3:45pm
- Random chip draw will determine rotation position for every race.
- 3 minute heats (180 seconds) x 4.
- Four marshals for every heat (if numbers permit).
- Race to line result will determine finishing order.
- Final race results will be posted with reference to car # (not driver) and accompanying photographs.
Don't Forget Your Controller!
Don't Forget Your Mask!
Please park on Industry St. or in the small parking lot on the west side of the building or at the back.
No Account? No Problem!
If you do not have a Scratch32 account but wish to participate please email me and I'll add you to the list... If you need directions please email me...
Till then stay well!
- Eligible Models: Scalextric brand Sidewinder NASCAR (Car of Yesterday or Car of Tomorrow);
- Stock parts only or identical plastic/resin replacements;
- Rear Tires: DArt Club Series SC0705 Urethane Tires;
- Front Tires: Stock Front Tires or DArt Club Series SC0705 urethane tires.
1960’s Endurance Sportscar (60SP)
- Eligible Models or Hard Bodies: Any 1960’s era Sportscar (production or prototype) that competed in an endurance race between 1960 and 1969 lasting at minimum 6 hours, 1000 kilometers or over multiple stages spanning several days;
- Low Power Motor: BWA BWNC1, Ninco NC1, Ninco NC8, BWA BWMS050 or Vanski FF050;
- Front and Rear Tires: Any DArt Club Series Urethane Tires;
- Maximum width of body not to exceed 57mm;
- Minimum overall weight of 75g.
1960's 3.0L Grand Prix (3LGP)
- Eligible Models: Any provided the model represents a 3.0L Grand Prix car which competed from 1966 through 1969
- Chassis: Any inline chassis
- Motor: Scalextric FF050 as provided in current releases of Scalextric brand cars
- Wheels – maximum 14mm diameter
- Tires - Any DArt Club Series urethane replacement tire:
- Rear maximum width of 12mm; and
- Front maximum width of 7mm;
- Maximum overall width of 60mm
Group C (GCI)
- Eligible Models: Any Slot.It brand inline Group ‘C’ or ‘IMSA’ model;
- ‘Stock’ parts only or identical plastic/resin replacements;
- Motor: ‘Stock’ White or Orange endbell Slot.It motor;
- Rear Tires: DArt Club Series D11 or SI0201 Urethane Tires;
- Minimum overall weight of 80g;
- Optional modifications: Any Slot.It parts that come standard on any currently eligible model may be used or incorporated into older eligible models (ie. offset pods and offset crown gears, larger diameter wheels, screws with metal washers, set screws and spacers for aligning front axles, etc.). Any aftermarket washers permitted.
Registration opens at 11-09-2022 00:00
Registration closes at 01-10-2022 08:00
Max Participants: 8
Registration is currently closed.