« All Events
R32 LV @ MVL
August 6 @ 11:00 am - 3:45 pm
R32 LV @ MVL - August 6, 2022
Saturday, August 6, 2022 @ Molto Veloce (11am - 3:45pm)
- NASCAR (NC)
- Classic Stock Car (CSC)
- Group 5 (G5)
- 3.0L LeMans (3LM)
For our R32 class rules please visit our R32 sub forum here.
- Doors Open @ 11am
- Green Flag @ 12pm
- Classes will be raced in the order listed above
- Checkered Flag @ approximately 3:45pm
- Random chip draw will determine rotation position for every race.
- 3 minute heats (180 seconds) x 4.
- Five marshals for every heat (if numbers permit).
- Race to line result will determine finishing order.
- Final race results will be posted with reference to car # (not driver) and accompanying photographs.
Don't Forget Your Controller!
Don't Forget Your Mask!
Please park on Industry St. or in the small parking lot on the west side of the building or at the back.
No Account? No Problem!
If you do not have a Scratch32 account but wish to participate please email me and I'll add you to the list... If you need directions please email me...
Till then stay well!
- Eligible Models: Scalextric brand Sidewinder NASCAR (Car of Yesterday or Car of Tomorrow);
- Stock parts only or identical plastic/resin replacements;
- Rear Tires: DArt Club Series SC0705 Urethane Tires;
- Front Tires: Stock Front Tires or DArt Club Series SC0705 urethane tires.
Classic Stock Car (CSC)
- Eligible Models: Any hard body provided the model represents a hard top stock car which competed in the 1960’s (plus or minus 3 years). All bodies must contain a clear plastic front windshield, rear window and all quarter windows (driver and passenger door windows may be removed)
- Motor: BWA BWNC1
- Wheels: Maximum 14mm diameter
- Front and Rear Tires: Any DArt Club Series Tire (D8 or D9 recommended)
- Minimum overall weight of 100g.
Group 5 (G5)
- Eligible Models: Any Sideways brand Anglewinder ‘Group 5’ model;
- Motor: ‘Stock’ Sideways plain yellow wrapper;
- Rear Tires: Any DArt Club Series Urethane Tire (D11 recommended);
- Minimum overall weight of 84g;
- Optional modifications: Any parts that come standard on any currently eligible model may be used or incorporated into older eligible models (ie. pods, etc.). Any aftermarket washers permitted.
3.0L LeMans (3LM)
- Eligible Models: Any hard body open cockpit LeMans prototype that competed between 1972 through 1977 at LeMans (as raced with headlights)
- Rear Tires: DArt Club Series (NC0101 or D11 recommended)
- Front Tires: Stock or any DArt Club Series
- Working head/tail lights NOT required
Registration opens at 01-07-2022 00:00
Registration closes at 06-08-2022 06:00
Max Participants: 9
Registration is currently closed.