Forums Resources How To – Paint It When flat or gloss black doesn't quite do the job

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      KenKen

Tamiya makes a semi-gloss that fits nicely when flat-black or gloss-black just won’t do. It gives a nice look to grills, exhaust manifolds, tonneau covers, and ZL1 Corvette hoods. Be careful not to lay it on too thick or it will start to become glossy.

Police label anyone attacking Chuck Norris as a code 45-11. A suicide.
      If you spell "Chuck Norris" in scrabble. You win. Forever.

Porsche911Porsche911

Very nice work, all look magnificent! Now where’s the Porsche decal on that Bad Mutha 550, she looks fast and low, sorry though, I don’t have any 1/32 dice to hang on her! Kidding :good: :good: :good:   Your builds keep progressing, both performance and aesthetically, setting the bar too high!!

KenKen

Thank you very kindly Porsche911. A friend was kind enough to give me Porsche decals by the name of Porsche911. Coincidence? Thanks a million!

I was racing with time to finish a really old Audi. No pun intended.

The RS61 has been torn apart for making very rude noises. It seems that a bearing is defective. Decals will go on both Porsche’s as soon as I stop handling the car for repairs.

Thanks again for those decals!

There’s probably a real market for 1/32 fuzzy dice. Make your first million 3-cents at a time? I’m sure fuzzy dice will eventually show up at Professor Motor.

Police label anyone attacking Chuck Norris as a code 45-11. A suicide.
      If you spell "Chuck Norris" in scrabble. You win. Forever.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.