Forums General Information The history of Lindberg models

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by KenKen.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      KenKen

If you’ve ever wondered? Here’s the short story of Lindberg models.

Ken

This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into my house, told my dog..... we laughed a lot.
      Even though I may be new at this myself. How can I help you build your car?

f1nutzf1nutz

Funny I watched that the other day. There are a bunch for different model companies. Interesting for sure.

KenKen

I saw the other videos. But Lindberg was the odd banana within the bunch.

The best part of the video to me is when you see that some kits in the 50’s came with motors that you had to fully assemble. You got nothing but a bunch of plates, wire, brushes, casing, shaft, and gears. Plus instructions of course. Nobody knew how to wind motors manually before the internet showed us 10 new wrong ways to do it. :wacko:

I saw the various Aston Martin DP214 kits flash by the screen. :yahoo:

This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into my house, told my dog..... we laughed a lot.
      Even though I may be new at this myself. How can I help you build your car?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.