• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by KenKen.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Porsche911Porsche911

Hi lads, testing if my attempt at phot/adding to site for sale will suffice…

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Porsche911Porsche911

It’s alive!! Not as professional as others, but she’ll work :yahoo:

KenKen

Success! :good:

The Jag’s look cool. :yes:

What do you mean think outside the box? Where did you even get a box? Where's my box?
      Even though I may be new at this myself. How can I help you build your car?

Porsche911Porsche911

Ad blitz completed, but if only I could spell…wrote ‘form total’ instead of ‘from total’… :wacko:

KenKen

Hi Drew,

If it’s still available. I would like to kindly request that you reserve the Slot.It McLaren RAW for me please? The cool body lines of that car are off the charts.

Thank you,

Ken

What do you mean think outside the box? Where did you even get a box? Where's my box?

Porsche911Porsche911

Done and Done, thanks Ken!!

Porsche911Porsche911

Also, the ‘spash/login’ page displays the most recent listings only, not entirety…. to view ALL listings, you must click the ‘Classified Tab’, more on 2nd page… :good:

KenKen

Thank you very kindly, Drew.

This is the first time I’ve ever seen 2-pages of cars in the classifieds. :good:

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.