• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Avatar photoMiA.
  • Creator
    Topic

Those of you using Krylon Matte Finish to seal your decals or anything else may have nozzles that get clogged even though the last time you used it you cleared the nozzle by depressing it holding the can upside down until it ‘cleared’…

If so, and you’ve made sure you’ve warmed your bomb, but it still fires blanks or spits unevenly then pull off the nozzle, dip in acetone and re-install… should work as good as new. I would think this works for many other bombs as well…

BTW, for the Tamiya TS line of spray bombs you don’t need to clear the nozzle (wasting contents) after each use – their nozzles never clog with normal use.

The Happy Canadian Scale Modeler!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies

Thanks Art. Timely advice. I’ve often avoided spraying because when I just use just a small bit and the nozzle is clogged for the next time it was rather annoying?? At $$$/can this will save a lot. It also sounds as if I should be switching to Tamiya paint and be done with it once and for all!! :yahoo:

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.