Forums General Information Schedule & Upcoming Events

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by KenKen.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      ArtArt
      Super Moderator

Gents,

Although I’ve resisted doing so I have no choice but to postpone the Coppa. Events at Molto VeLoce are also postponed until further notice. I hope to reschedule these events/races as soon as possible in the coming months. For those in quarantine stay well. For the rest be careful and practice social distancing to remain well. I’m looking forward to seeing all of the new great builds that everyone has been working on! :good:

Let's Get Building!

MiAMiA

Unfortunate, but for the best given the mess the globe is in at the moment. Hopefully we all come this and can pick up where we left off. :heart:

Stay well everyone.

KenKen

Based on world events, and since we can’t race. It’s a good time to be a little more active on this site. Specially with respect to posting builds.

MIA, please expose your Auto Union in a build thread? Even if only to showcase the finished product? It’s a beautiful car. :good:

Art, please show us your Mandarin Monsoon? To say it’s original and super-cool would be an understatement. B-)

JonnyRocket and I have talked about it, and are looking forward to seeing more builds from other people. :yes:

I have 6-cars under construction all going on at the same time. But I am trying to finish one thread before starting another. The Ferrari Bardahl Special is 90% completed and a 63 T-Bird is 10% started so I can’t post any more new threads without getting in trouble with myself. I recently exposed 2-new painted cars on a “general” thread. The other 2-cars are being built totally in the shadows. I’m building cars as fast as I can. :wacko:

This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into my house, told my dog..... we laughed a lot.
      Even though I may be new at this myself. How can I help you build your car?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.