This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Art Art 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author
    Art
    Art
    Keymaster

Announcing Ringwood XXI on Monday night July 31, 2017!

Register your models as early as possible to reserve your livery or number for every class. Don’t forget to add your model to the Topic Tag field (below) as this thread grows. As before, those that register their models will receive customized event lane stickers and a souvenir event colour postcard (not to mention the avoidance of pre-race penalties).

As always – if it is a new model then please provide a historical review – if not then please still list it (use the MIN if it is listed in our database already) if you plan to present it to the grid. For those of you with 8 or 9 possible entries per class please cap your entries at three per class…

Questions or comments can simply be posted within this thread or email me directly. Anything noteworthy to the group will be posted here too.

It appears that the ‘Wheel of Misfortune’ is quickly becoming a popular deterrent and so it will remain as part of every event moving forward.

I hope to see all of you there! – Cheers – Art :yahoo:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

...just lay it on the line...

• Author
    Art
    Art
    Keymaster

Announcing Ringwood XXI on Monday night July 31, 2017!

Register your models as early as possible to reserve your livery or number for every class. Don’t forget to add your model to the Topic Tag field (below) as this thread grows. As before, those that register their models will receive customized event lane stickers and a souvenir event colour postcard (not to mention the avoidance of pre-race penalties).

As always – if it is a new model then please provide a historical review – if not then please still list it (use the MIN if it is listed in our database already) if you plan to present it to the grid. For those of you with 8 or 9 possible entries per class please cap your entries at three per class…

Questions or comments can simply be posted within this thread or email me directly. Anything noteworthy to the group will be posted here too.

It appears that the ‘Wheel of Misfortune’ is quickly becoming a popular deterrent and so it will remain as part of every event moving forward.

I hope to see all of you there! – Cheers – Art :yahoo:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

...just lay it on the line...

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.