• This topic has 8 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by Avatar photoMiA.
  • Creator
    Topic

After a long hiatus, 5 fickle fingers of fate returned to Spa on January 3rd 2018. Pedigrees and pedicures were de rigueur, as they should be at a Spa session. Alas, the Greektown customs agents delayed the arrival of 1 intrepid racer, suspected of travelling with a formerly suspect controller.

Nastycab rumbl’d ‘N’rubbed the 1st clash of the evening, and the good ol’ boys had a Hee Haw of a time. Now to them thar pictures

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies

A little refinement followed…Gentlemens Sportscar racing, though in this event there was Monkey See, Monkey Drew, along with another Cheetah, JimO…Going fwd, the flagrant fouls will have to race in a USRC/SCCA type events as they evidently did NOT meet the requisite criteria, 6HR, 1000KM, 12 or 24HR race 

As entrants had 2 cars in their teams, another contest followed, extremely closely contested! Nary .5 of a second between the Prancing Horse from Modena, and the Silver Stuttgart Scalpel   Classic LeMans were Porsche ruled Uber alles!   Grupen Funf closed out the evening, and phast and phrenetic it was, nothing could catch the Monster from Mampe, certainly NOT a Capricious Capri. ANd when all was done, the recent Joy of Christmas was still to be found… Thanks to all who attended! ANd forgive my humble and apparently feeble first time attempt at reportage on the site.. :wacko:

Porsche911, Do you have the results for the Group 5 race? The software can print a race report to a file in either html or word format, whichever is easier to work with. I need to know the finish order and number of laps before I can update our 2018 pilot standings.

Thanks for hosting

The Happy Canadian Scale Modeler!

Apologies, for some reason, perhaps even ‘User error’, I couldn’t add GRP 5 result pic

Now added :>) And I guess I’ll just have to play around with adding pics, the ‘2nd’ sportscar shot is horizontal, not displayed as I’d saved it, vertically…

A few additions

2018 Pilot Standings after R32 V @ Spa-Lyons: .jpg below or download the .pdf (further below) – Note the sneak peek for upcoming tracks & classes – but make sure to register for each race evening by visiting the R32 Information & Schedule forum.

This thing on???? No commentary???? Hardly worth the time and effort to photo, re-size post etc…  😥 I guess we’re all a busy bunch… :wacko:

Welcome to my world Porsche911! When Vanski was racing and taking the photos after every race he must have thought the same thing… But you would be surprised at the level of traffic through this site though… Keep up the good work!

Apologies gents, for some reason I didn’t see the original post,  😥 Perhaps just the time of year it was , and I know how much work it is to manipulate photos and post them, not to mention putting together a race report. :yahoo: A little appreciation from the peanut gallery really does goes a long way!!  :wacko:

Viewing 7 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.