Forums R32 R32 XXVIII @ The Dale – July 22, 2019

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by MiA MiA 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author
    Art
    Art

R32 XXVIII @ The Dale - July 22, 2019

Description:

Monday, July 22, 2019 @ The Dale

Classes: Classic Stock Car (CSC), NASCAR (NC), Modern F1 (F1) and Modern LMP/GT (LMP)
    Doors Open @ 6:00pm; Pizza @ 6:30pm; Racing @ 7pm.

If you are interested in participating please let us all know by logging in and registering your attendance below. If you don`t have a Scratch32 account email me and I`ll save a spot for you... if you need directions please email Jimbo or myself...

Registration opens at 15-07-2019 20:53

Registration closes at 22-07-2019 18:00

Max Participants: 9

Registered Users:

1. artdart
    2. Jimbo
    3. Luis
    4. MiA

Registration is currently closed.

Let's Get Building!

Art
    Art

I plan to bring a Bugatti wheel, nearly completed Auto Union Type C, three Auto Union Type C body kits (and the original Scalex body kit) and a set of pre-war wheels/tires/inserts (2 ear knock offs) for those in the know… enjoy the hot weather and see everyone Monday night!!!

Let's Get Building!

Art
    Art

Gents, just a reminder that Modern F1 includes both stock F1 and unlimited F1… see everyone Monday night! :wacko:

Let's Get Building!

Art
    Art

Cheers to everyone who made it out! Five was an unexpected but welcome number and made for more good racing. It was the first time for Larry to navigate the shortcut at The Dale and he passed with flying colours! Cheers to Jimbo for ordering both Brooklyn and Hawaiian pies which covered the spread and to Luis who is my vote for marshal of the evening with his numerous ‘quick lifts’…

Let's Get Building!

Art
    Art

Going forward – on another note it – it is always nice to see some pictures of the RTR cars that participated – no need for official results – but photos of the models taken by the host and posted within their race thread (like here) would be helpful for newbies… and proof that the race was held.

Let's Get Building!

MiA
    MiA

Thanks for hosting Jim. Kudos to everyone for an excellent evening of racing.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.