Forums R32 R32 Pop Up @ The River – September 1, 2019

Tagged: , , , , ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Art Art 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author
    Art
    Art

R32 Pop Up @ The River - September 1, 2019

Description:

Sunday, September 1, 2019 @ The River

Classes: Classic Stock Car (CSC), Sportscars (SP), Trans Am (TA) and CANAM (CA);
    Doors Open @ 9:00am; Racing @ 10am.

If you are interested in participating please let us all know by logging in and registering your attendance below. If you don`t have a Scratch32 account email me and I`ll save a spot for you... if you need directions please email JMSracer or myself...

Registration opens at 24-08-2019 12:00

Registration closes at 31-08-2019 23:59

Max Participants: 9

Registered Users:

1. artdart
    2. JMSracer
    3. KensRedZed

Registration is currently closed.

Let's Get Building!

Art
    Art

Received by Trans Atlantic CODE:

“START Seasoned guest racers scheduled to arrive Sunday morning to join R32 regulars. STOP”

Let's Get Building!

Ken
    Ken

JMSracer. Thanks for hosting a fun event!

I was in the good company of 3-veteran racers. I came in last, but had a blast!

Ken

They once made a Chuck Norris brand of toilet paper. But it wouldn't take sh*t from anybody!

Art
    Art

Thank you JMSracer for hosting another R32 race morning at the fabulous River!

Thank you also for your hospitality including coffee, snacks and a pizza lunch too!

My highlight of the day was the 20 lap CANAM battle I had with ‘Joe’ – we must have passed one another at least two or three times each lap – a clean duel that will remain a personal highlight of mine for a very long time. Cheers ‘Joe’!!!

JMSracer – if you do have pics posting them within this race thread is always most welcome.

Enjoy Labour Day! Cheers!

Let's Get Building!

JMSracer
    JMSracer

A very relaxed and intimate day of racing at Riverhampton.  The following classes were raced this Labour Day weekend.
    1)   Classic Stock Car
    2)   Sports Cars
    3)   Trans Am
    4)   CanAm

5) IROC – Slot it DTM

Classic Stock Cars

Sports Cars

This photo is a record of the cars that were raced but there may be an error in the order due to a penalty for two consecutive offs in one heat, #136 finished first.

Trans Am
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>9 Orange was a popular colour for this class, being absent from only one car in the field.</p>

Can Am

IROC – Slot it DTM

A fun day of racing.  Thanks to all who participated!

JMS

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by JMSracer JMSracer.
    Art
    Art

Thanks for posting those great pics JMSracer!!! Fabulous! :good:

Let's Get Building!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.