Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Ken

The gasser class may open up the field to some new body styles. This just came out as a current release from Atlantis.

I was a bit concerned about the stock hood for a gasser. But the problem was already solved. There was no mention of this bonus scoop anywhere on the box. Nice surprise.

The examples.

I like to paint bodies, and make chassis. How may I help you build your car?

f1nutz

Cool! I see they are planning on releasing a Vega funny car as well.

Art

Are these kits available locally anywhere?

Ken

My humble apologies. I bought that kit at Panther Hobbies yesterday for $29.95. I think that they will be available at most hobby shops now.

Another Nova is/was still sitting on the shelf at Panther as of yesterday.

Ken

As I examine the kit a little more. There’s enough inner fender material and firewall to leave the hood off and expose the entire engine. It’s not like I need to make room for the guide. The guide will sit far below the engine bay.

This has the potential to become a very interesting looking build for those exposed engine lovers. 🙂

Arthur

Excellent!

f1nutz

Looking forward to seeing your progress Ken.

Model kit prices are really getting up there though. 🙁

DArt

That’s excellent news F1nutz!!!

Maybe there will be a demand for some of my reasonably priced body kits again!!!

Cheers!

eSHOP securely for DArts at https://shopdarts.square.site ...Quality 1:32 Scale Model Slot Car Bits & Pieces!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.