Forums Scratch Built Models Maserati 250F (Scalex body)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      KenKen

There is a Shelby #5 car in the database already. So in an attempt to be different, I grabbed a can of Tamiya Coral Blue not knowing how the car would look. Without the details, it looks a bit scary. Over the top blue.

The rest of the car made all the difference. Art’s suggestion of white roundels really made the numbers and colour pop.

This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into my house, told my dog..... we laughed a lot.
      Even though I may be new at this myself. How can I help you build your car?

MiAMiA

One of my fovourite cars of the era! Car and colour look spectacular in the flesh. Sadly for the rest of us it goes just as well. Great job Ken! :good:

KenKen

Thank you for your kind words MIA.

This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into my house, told my dog..... we laughed a lot.

Hello Ken,

Happy Birthday My Friend, I wish you much more years of racing

KenKen

Thank you very much Luis.

Happy Birthday to you as well! :yahoo: Yours is this Monday Aug, 19th. :good:

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.