Tagged: 

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Art

Thank you to everyone who participates on Scratch32!

Our philosophy has always been to abstain from ‘pushing’ new information or schedules to your email or phone – something which we are proud not to do. Unfortunately retailers like Pendle, food services like Uber Eats and others are keen and savvy retailers who will push and overwhelm you – which seems to work – otherwise they wouldn’t be doing it. Push a picture of a new product and provide a link to quickly pay for it – done! Then count the money at the end of the day… I get it but I don’t like it – nor do I need it – but I’m not you either, so you might prefer that…

On our site we do have dynamic classifieds and event sign up periods, so checking back often has its advantages… but it is not designed to be stressful since this is our hobby, and it is only a hobby – nothing more. So you’ll only check in as often as you can or even wish to.

But the world doesn’t stand still either – so you’ll benefit more from checking in more often.

DArt – our title sponsor – effective immediately will host their catalogue on our site in their own area. The DArt eSHOP remains online through square and is a separate secure store from which all of you can purchase quality products. Links to both are in our header menu and the DArts eSHOP is featured in our footer menu. Please do support our title sponsor. Email DArt directly at 132dart@gmail.com for any parts you need if you can’t find them in the eSHOP.

KRZ – is another contributor in 2021 and creates exceptional custom alloy chassis – please support KRZ – you will not be disappointed.

Our dynamic calendar is updated daily with events, races, workshops, and meets… so another reason to check back often…

We have a number of Scratch32 events and R32 races on the docket now and we’ll finish off the 2021 calendar with many more…

2022 will bring more opportunities and new options for all of us – so check in often…

If you prefer to have info pushed to you please email me and I’ll put you on a push list – but I hope never to need to do that. If there is enough interest I will create a push list to commence in 2022…

Please feel free to email me at scratch32.com@gmail.com .

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.