Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Art
      Super Moderator

Show & Tell

Description:

Monday, June 28, 2021 @ 10am - 2pm

Drop in to chat 1:1 with other Scratch32 scale model enthusiasts in a casual backyard 'Show & Tell' - bring your latest covid19 creations whether finished or not. There is no official format for this apart from registering and you do not need to stay for the full session - arrive whenever you wish. I hear that a DArt representative may also be on site throughout this session to assist you with any of your Scratch32 or R32 racing desires...

Covid19 outdoor protocols will be in effect.

Registration opens at 21-06-2021 09:00

Registration closes at 28-06-2021 10:00

Max Participants: 10

Registered Users:

1. DArt
      2. f1nutz
      3. KensRedZed

Registration is currently closed.

Ken

Some 50-odd years ago. A funny little kid used to mistakenly think “Show & Tell” was “Show n’ Mattel”. Why? Almost everything that kids were bringing to school to show in class in the mid to late 60’s was likely made by Mattel. Kids assume, and say the darnest things. Not mentioning any names… :whistle:

I’m looking forward to the friends, coffee, and fresh air. :yahoo:

Even though I may be new at this myself. How can I help you build your car?

Ken

Bill. Art mentioned that nothing is off limits. Please bring a few of your most interesting or old T-jet cars to the meeting?

This is a T-jet chassis under a lowered Corvette body with RRR wheels and silicone Super Tires. Runs well.

Even though I may be new at this myself. How can I help you build your car?

f1nutz

Sure I’ll see what I’ve got laying around.

maybe even a 1/24 car or 2.

Art
      Super Moderator

It was great to get together outdoors to chat about things slot related… 1:32, 1:64 & 1:87!!! My how time flies when you’re having fun!!! …2 pm came so quickly…

Cheers to Ken and F1nutz for bringing their models to show and tell! I have to say that I learned quite a bit…

Also, a very big thank you to F1nutz for surprising us with a hearty lunch from California Sandwiches! It hit the spot!!!

See everyone next week! :good:

f1nutz

Thanks again for hosting Art. It was good to get together.

Glad you guys enjoyed lunch. It was my pleasure

See you next week.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.