Forums Scratch32 Model Entry Event Register Internationale Meisterschafte Internationale Meisterschaft XV

Tagged: , , , , ,

Viewing 39 reply threads
  • Author
      ArtArt
      Super Moderator

Internationale Meisterschaft XV
      August 11, 2020 – 7pm @ The Ring

Our 15th edition of the Internationale Meisterschaft can’t come soon enough! Five scratch32 classes to be run – Hot Rod (HR), Sportscar (SP), Sportscar Plus (SP+), Classic Era Prototype & Sportscar (CP) and CANAM (CA)! Please note that USRRC/SCCA 1960 through 1964 models are NOT included in this one…

Doors will open @ 5:30pm & Green flag at 7pm sharp!

Deadline to register your eligible models is August 10, 2020 – 7pm. Please make sure to register no more than two eligible models per class (one primary, one backup) within this event thread and if your model is not yet in our database please submit the online model registration form. Details, links and photographs are strongly encouraged! PLEASE MAKE SURE TO IDENTIFY THE CLASS ENTERED for every model. There is no need to identify which is your primary and backup for every class – just register up to two models for each class.

NEW & IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ! From now on for all Scratch32 events the deadline to register models is 24 hours prior to the event. Models not registered or not registered in time will not be eligible to race. I will post a final grid based on the models registered on the morning of the event. After the final grid is posted you may still withdraw an entry (or both entries) but you will not be permitted to add an entry.

There will be four separate races (SP and SP+ will be combined within the same race) in the following order:

1. Hot Rod (HR);
      2. Sportscars (SP & SP+);
      3. Classic Era Prototype & Sportscar (CP); and
      4. CANAM (CA).

Three offs in any heat will result in a lap deduction for that entry. Every subsequent off in the same heat will result in a further lap deduction for that entry.

Due to covid19 the following conditions will apply for this event:

• No more than eight participants;
      • Masks must be worn at all times while indoors;
      • All participants must remain on the lower (track level) only;
      • There will be no pizza or snacks provided just bottled water/pop so please eat before you arrive;
      • Only H2O or tap water may be used to clean your tires – no saliva. I will NOT provide sanding blocks or tire cleaning supplies – bring your own please.

Good Luck!!!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Let's Get Building!

KenKen

First to show up for the Cannonball Run/Meisterschaft are the Hot Rod Garage, Hot Rods. Break out the tents. Great camping until race day. There’s a frog pond here and everything! Who could want more?

32 Ford Roadster #29, Stanley Slotrod (32HR029-1KM)

Back up Hot Rod – 49 Ford #18, Fred Steinbroner (50SP018-1KM)

What do you mean think outside the box? Where did you even get a box? Where's my box?
      Even though I may be new at this myself. How can I help you build your car?

ArtArt
      Super Moderator

From the DArt garagistas:

HR (Primary) #30 – Mandarin Monsoon (1930 Ford Model ‘A’ Pickup) Jimmy Two Shoo

Let's Get Building!

ArtArt
      Super Moderator

HR (Backup) #23 – The Red Baron (1925 Ford Model ‘T’) Red Baron – 25HR023-1AT

Let's Get Building!

ArtArt
      Super Moderator

In CANAM (CA):

CA (Primary) #19 – Benedito CHINETTI (1969 Ferrari 612) [69CA019-1AT]

Let's Get Building!

KenKen

CanAm:

1967 Lola T70 Mk2 #7 John Surtees (67CA007-1AT – Primary)

What do you mean think outside the box? Where did you even get a box? Where's my box?

KenKen

Classic Era Prototype & Sportscar:

1970 Ferrari 512S #6 Nino Vaccarella (70CP006-1KM – Primary)

KenKen

Classic Era Prototype & Sportscar:

1969 Ferrari 312P Berlinetta #51 Goggles Paezan (69CP051-1KM – back up)

KenKen

CanAm:

1974 McLaren M20 #3 Helmut Kelleners (74CA003-1KM – back up)

KenKen

Two new sportscars.

1952 Jaguar XK 120 #38 John Watson.

1965 Triumph TR4A #39 Maxwell Smart.

Both cars are powered by a supercharged 426-hemi (BWMS050). :yahoo:

The Triumph has not yet seen power. A primary car will be decided after pre-testing on race day.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by KenKen. Reason: Brain fart

ArtArt
      Super Moderator

In CANAM (CA):

CA (Backup) #59 – Hurley HAYWOOD (1973 Porsche 917/10) [73CA059-1AT]

Let's Get Building!

ArtArt
      Super Moderator

In Classic Era Prototype & Sportscar (CP):

CP (Primary or Backup) #18 – LAINE/LENNEP (1970 Porsche 908/2) [70CP018-1AT] 

Let's Get Building!

ArtArt
      Super Moderator

In Classic Era Prototype & Sportscar (CP):

CP (Primary or Backup) #21 – Lorenzo BANDINI (1967 Ferrari 330 P4) [67CP021-1AT]

Let's Get Building!

ArtArt
      Super Moderator

In Sportscar (SP):

SP (Primary or Backup) #10 – Octave John CLAES (Jaguar D Type) [55SP010-1AT]

Let's Get Building!

ArtArt
      Super Moderator

In Sportscar (SP):

SP (Primary or Backup) #10 – Alfonso de HOHENLOHE (Porsche 356 Super) [52SP010-1AT]

Let's Get Building!

ArtArt
      Super Moderator

In Sportscar Plus (SP+):

SP+ (Primary or Backup) #132 – Hans HERRMANN (Porsche RS61) [61SP132-1AT]

Let's Get Building!

ArtArt
      Super Moderator

What are you waiting around for? Deadline to register is 7pm today…    just 9.5 hrs away!

Let's Get Building!

ArtArt
      Super Moderator

In Sportscar Plus (SP+) fingers crossed:

SP+ (Primary or Backup) #24 – MAGLIOLI / HERRMANN (Porsche 550A RS Coupé) Retired Lap 136 – engine (piston failure). [NEW] 

Let's Get Building!

KenKen

Sportscar plus:

1965 AC Cobra #178 Tony Settember (1966 Targa Florio) The car will be numbered before race day.

I will be there but probably will miss the first races since I know for sure I am going to be late

KenKen

Beautiful looking cars Luis! :good:

Did I mention I know a guy that makes wheel inserts for both those cars? :yahoo:

Please note that the Corvette #76 change hands it use to be Ken’s.

I will see you guys tomorrow.

MiAMiA

Looking forward to seeing the ‘Orange Monsoon’ out on track. :yahoo:

I’m not waiting… more like searching. :wacko: Somewhere in here and in these last few boxes are my cars?? Believe it or not this is huge progress!!

So… for Internationale Meisterschaft XV assuming all are found??

For Hot Rods #11 – S. M. Avita [’37 Chevrolet Convertible]

30 – SCALERA (Porsche 912)

#56 Porsche 550 Spider

For Can Am. CA #16 – Lola T70 Mk II (George Follmer)

Classic Era SC/prototype. (If I can find it and it runs) Porsche 908/3

MiA

KenKen

Easy problem to solve MIA. Just take a slice of cheese out of the fridge. Hold it up in the air and then ask the dog “Where are my cars? Go fetch!” Tada! :yahoo:

I plan to race 32 ford coupe #4 model t # 13 , porsche 550 # 55 porsche rs 61 # 8 ,porsche 908 # 96, nart ferarri #25. chaparell #99 porsche can am # 59 see you tomorrow night Jim O

JMSracerJMSracer

The JMS garage has already started to load it’s double transporter with the following

Hot Rod class

#16 Chevy is the Primary and the new Tudor is the backup.  The Chevy is in database the Tudor is new will be numbered for race.

SPORTS CARS – Narrow sports cars with a 45mm to 46mm wide track

#198 – 1960 Austin Healy bug eyed sprite is the primary and #54 – 1951 Ferrari 340 America is the backup

(both new cars not in database)

SPORTS CARS – If time allows for a regular slow motor sports car then

#33 Cheetah will be the primary and the new #21 Ferrari will be the backup

CP & Sports Cars + (the Targa Collection – all in the database)

#4 Stratos is the Primary and the others will be the backup

CanAm class

The new #40 – 1970 Targa Porsche 908/3 will be the primary and the others already in database will be backup

KenKen

MIA sends me an email ” Dog trick didn’t work. She took the steak and went and ate it!! No loyalty!!” At least the dog is happy. :yahoo:

ArtArt
      Super Moderator

The field is frozen.

You may still withdraw an entry if you wish or change which of two models is your primary. If three or more models are registered for any class then the first two listed will be presented to the grid and the rest will be ignored – don’t bother loading them onto your trailer or transporter…

Stay tuned for the grid tomorrow morning…

Let's Get Building!

ArtArt
      Super Moderator

Internationale Meisterschaft XV
      CLASS ENTRIES IN ORDER REGISTERED

Some models were withdrawn by their builder. Some models which did not meet class criteria or were improperly classified were moved to their correct class. Where more than 2 models for a class were entered the extra entries were deleted. Information as provided by the builder is used. Where only photographs were provided the model # was listed.

Hot Rod (HT) Entries:

KeM: 32 Ford Roadster #29, Stanley Slotrod (32HR029-1KM)

KeM: Back up Hot Rod – 49 Ford #18, Fred Steinbroner (50SP018-1KM)

ArT: (Primary) #30 – Mandarin Monsoon (1930 Ford Model ‘A’ Pickup) Jimmy Two Shoo NEW

ArT: (Backup) #23 – The Red Baron (1925 Ford Model ‘T’) Red Baron – 25HR023-1AT

MiA: #11 – S. M. Avita [’37 Chevrolet Convertible]

JiO: 32 ford coupe #4

JiO: model t # 13

JiM: #16 Chevy is the Primary

JiM: Tudor is the backup

Sportscar (SP) Entries:

KeM: 1952 Jaguar XK 120 #38 John Watson NEW

KeM: 1965 Triumph TR4A #39 Maxwell Smart NEW

ArT: (Primary or Backup) #10 – Octave John CLAES (Jaguar D Type) [55SP010-1AT]

ArT: (Primary or Backup) #10 – Alfonso de HOHENLOHE (Porsche 356 Super) [52SP010-1AT]

LuM: #3

LuM: #42 [withdrawn]

MiA: #56 Porsche 550 Spider

JiO: porsche 550 # 55

JiO: porsche rs 61 # 8

JiM: #33 Cheetah will be the primary

JiM: #54 – 1951 Ferrari 340 America is the backup

JiM: #21 Ferrari will be the backup NEW

Sportscar Plus (SP+) Entries:

ArT: (Primary or Backup) #132 – Hans HERRMANN (Porsche RS61) [61SP132-1AT]

ArT: (Primary or Backup) #24 – MAGLIOLI / HERRMANN (Porsche 550A RS Coupé) [withdrawn]

KeM: 1965 AC Cobra #178 Tony Settember (1966 Targa Florio) The car will be numbered before race day.

JiM: #198 – 1960 Austin Healy bug eyed sprite is the primary NEW

JiM: #54 – 1951 Ferrari 340 America is the backup NEW

LuM: #76

Classic Prototype & Sportscar (CP) Entries:

KeM: 1970 Ferrari 512S #6 Nino Vaccarella (70CP006-1KM – Primary)

KeM: 1969 Ferrari 312P Berlinetta #51 Goggles Paezan (69CP051-1KM – back up)

ArT: (Primary or Backup) #18 – LAINE/LENNEP (1970 Porsche 908/2) [70CP018-1AT]

ArT: (Primary or Backup) #21 – Lorenzo BANDINI (1967 Ferrari 330 P4) [67CP021-1AT]

LuM: #4 NEW

MiA: 30 – SCALERA (Porsche 912)

MiA: #8

JiO: porsche 908 # 96

JiO: nart ferarri #25

JiM: #4 Stratos is the Primary

JiM: #40

CANAM (CA) Entries:

ArT: (Primary) #19 – Benedito CHINETTI (1969 Ferrari 612) [69CA019-1AT]

KeM: 1967 Lola T70 Mk2 #7 John Surtees (67CA007-1AT – Primary)

KeM: 1974 McLaren M20 #3 Helmut Kelleners (74CA003-1KM – back up)

ArT:  (Backup) #59 – Hurley HAYWOOD (1973 Porsche 917/10) [73CA059-1AT]

LuM: #30 [withdrawn]

LuM: #16 NEW

MiA: #16 – Lola T70 Mk II (George Follmer)

JiO: chaparell #99

JiO: porsche can am # 59

JiM: #232 McLaren M1A Elva

JiM: #7

Let's Get Building!

ArtArt
      Super Moderator

Here’s the final grid rotation:

https://secureservercdn.net/50.62.89.138/c52.429.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Internationale-Meisterschaft-XV-Final-Grid.pdf

If a model number is not included it is either because it does not meet class criteria or was one of too many alternate models registered for a particular class. In one case an ineligible model is listed but only as a placeholder and will not be reflected in the photos or results.

Only models listed in the grid rotation will be photographed and scored. Photographs will be taken immediately prior to the first race. Late arrivals will have single pictures taken after each race along with the rest of the field.

In case you are wondering we are tightening up enforcement of eligible models since we’ve been too lax in the past. I encourage everyone to help determine class eligibility. For instance, Sportscars (SP or SP+) must have competed in an endurance event between 1950 through 1965. This excludes models which never competed in an endurance event or those that did after 1965.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by ArtArt. Reason: Added explanation for exclusions

Let's Get Building!

It was a great night of racing, Thank You Art for hosting and to all the group for kindly wait for me. I had a lot of fun

KenKen

Thanks a million to Art for hosting! It was a blast!

Congrats to Jim for making a few aluminum lightning rods! They run well. :yahoo:

I’m no longer the only one.

KenKen

Oh and thank you to Art for the door prizes! :yes:

Everyone got a pair of tires. :yahoo:

And one AC Cobra Hot Wheels car that MIA scooped up. :good:

JMSracerJMSracer

Fun time.  Thanks for hosting.

I’ll pick up my tires at next event.

MiAMiA

Thanks for hosting IM XV Art. Congrats to all who were able to attend. Another fun evening of racing. We missed those who were unable to attend but glad everyone is well. Great to see the ‘Mandarin Monsoon’ reign on the track, wonderful looking build!! A lot of other fast, great looking new builds as well by Ken, Luis and Jim. :yahoo: Thanks Ken & Art for the door prizes as well. :good:

Viewing 39 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.