Forums Scratch32 Model Entry Event Register Internationale Meisterschafte Internationale Meisterschaft XIV

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author
      ArtArt
      Super Moderator

Internationale Meisterschaft XIV
      January 13, 2020 – The Ring
      Our 14th edition of the Internationale Meisterschaft promises to be a busy evening – with 5 scratch32 classes to be run – Hot Rod (HR), Sportscar (SP), Sportscar Plus (SP+), Classic Era Prototype & Sportscar (CSC) and CANAM (CA)!

USRRC/SCCA 1960 through 1964 models are NOT included in this one.

Doors will open @ 4pm – Timed Practice @ 5pm – Pizza @ 6pm – Photographs @ 6:30pm – Hot Rod will kick off our evening promptly @ 7pm

Make sure to register EACH of your entries for this event by replying to this event registration thread (below).

If you have a new model being presented to the grid for the first time you must also fill in an online model registration form after logging in.

You are welcome to register a maximum of up to three models per class for this event.

New models must have a model registration form submitted with their details. This isn’t for me – it is for everyone. It is your way to give back to the hobby and our group in particular, especially to those novice racers and builders who have more questions than answers.

Please remember that scratch32 strives for perfection, quality and fairness and you are all ambassadors.

For those with returning models you can review prior registrations and cut and paste any information within your reply below.

Models NOT registered before 4pm the day of the event will not be permitted to race.

Good Luck with your builds!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Let's Get Building!

MiAMiA

Great Poster!! I think it is from Le Mans 1959, won by Carrol Shelby and Roy Salvatore in the #5 DBR1. Second was the # 6 DBR1 of  Maurice Trintignant / Paul Frère. The #4 DBR1 pictured here was driven by Stirling Moss / Jack Fairman. They did not finish that race, but did win the Nurburgring that year driving DBR1/1.

The #12 car would be Jean Behra / Dan Gurney in a Ferrari 250 TR 59.  They also failed to finish.

The #4 car is just visible at around 0:06 of the blow video.

KenKen

Nice video MIA. Thank you!

From the Hot Rod Garage:

1965 Mustang 2+2 #15 Mickey Thompson (SP) 65SP015-1KM

1964 Lotus 30 #4 Greenlea Snodgrass (SP) 64SP004-1KM

1963 Cooper Ford T61 #27 Cyril (Cy) Cooper (SP)

This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into my house, told my dog..... we laughed a lot.
      Even though I may be new at this myself. How can I help you build your car?

KenKen

More from the Hot Rod Garage:

1961 Porsche RS61 #75 Helmut Blaupunkt (SP+) 61SP075-1KM

1963 Corvette Stingray #9 Smokey Yunick (SP+) 63SP009-1KM

1953 Porsche 550 Spyder #34 James Dean (SP+)

This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into my house, told my dog..... we laughed a lot.

KenKen

Classic Era Prototypes from the Hot Rod Garage:

1970 Ferrari 512S #6 Nino Vaccarella 70CP006-1KM

1969 Ferrari 312P Berlinetta #51 Goggles Paesan 69CP051-1KM

1966 Chaparral 2D #9 Jo Bonnier

KenKen

Hot Rod:

1949 Ford-6 #18 Fred Steinbroner – 50SP018-1KM

CanAm:

1967 Lola T70 MkII #7 John Surtees – 67CA007-1AT

KenKen

Fresh from the Hot Rod Garage. A true Hot Rod.

1932 Ford type “B” Roadster #29 – Stanley Slotrod

The grill does not touch the tech-block. You can easily fit a sheet of paper between the grill and block.

KenKen

My humble apologies for not reading the rules correctly. The SCCA cars from the Hot Rod Garage for SP class are being withdrawn. As an alternate for SP class, Emilio has prepared his Ford Tudor and is ready to race.

Ford Tudor #119 Emilio Portez Medino (SP) 49SP119-1KM

A new CanAm car just came out of the garage:

1974 McLaren M20 #3 – Helmut Kelleners

ArtArt
      Super Moderator

DArt garagista Hot Rod Entries:

#23 – ’25 Ford Model T – Red Baron – 25HR023-1AT 

#24 – ’37 Chevrolet Convertible – Jake ‘The Beef’ Trapper – 37HR024-1AT 

AND a new model to be presented to the grid:

#30 – ’30 Ford Model A – The ‘Mandarin Monsoon’ – pilot TBD

Let's Get Building!

ArtArt
      Super Moderator

…for SP:

#10 – ’55 Jaguar D-Type – Octave John Claes – 55SP010-1AT 

Let's Get Building!

ArtArt
      Super Moderator

…for SP+:

#132 – ’61 Porsche RS61 – Hans Herrmann – 61SP132-1AT 

Let's Get Building!

JonnyRocketJonnyRocket

B-) #54 – 1964 Porsche 904 Carerra GTS (SP)

Piloted by: Urkle Gru

KenKen

We have a late entry from the Hot Rod Garage:

1964 Rover BRM #26 – Jackie Stewart (SP)

I plan to race  my 32 ford #4 and my 49 mercury #50 in hot rod  a 917 porsche #59,and the chaparell #99 in can am.the porsche 906 # 96 and chaparell #222 in prototype , porsche #8 and 55 in sportscars and the ferarri#14 in sports car plus see you tonight JIm O

ArtArt
      Super Moderator

A Chaparral, Ferrari & Porsche for CANAM:

69CA066-1AT 

69CA019-1AT 

73CA059-1AT 

Let's Get Building!

ArtArt
      Super Moderator

For the Classic Era Prototype & Sportscar class:

70CP018-1AT 

70CP020-1AT 

67CP021-1AT 

Let's Get Building!

MiAMiA

For Internationale Meisterschaft XIV

For Hot Rods
      #11 – S. M. Avita [’37 Chevrolet Convertible]

For Sports Car (As time and event regulations permit)

#410 – Giannino Marzotto [Ferrari 166/212 Uovo]

#8 – M. Hawthorne (Jaguar D Type)

#130 – SCALERA  (Porsche 912)

New Entry (registration Submitted)

#56 Porsche 550 Spider driven by Jaroslav Juhan.
      Czech born, he was the official representative of Porsche sports cars for the Latin America territory.

For Can Am.

CA #16 – Lola T70 Mk II (George Follmer)

f1nutzf1nutz

I’ll be there.

Hot Rod #2 – Rudolf Crashiola [Ford Model T] 70 (16.375);

SP #7 – Santos Letona Diaz [Jaguar XK120] 67 (10.235);

Can Am #102 – Jackie Oliver [Shadow DN4]

MiAMiA

Wonderful racing across all classes! B-) Amazing to run a whole heat nose to tail with with F1NUTs’ Shadow!! Very tidy!!

Excellent debut for a good looking BRM, runs very well too!! :yahoo:

Thanks for a great evening everyone! :good:

Thanks for the Alfa Ken. :heart:

KenKen

Art. Thanks a million for hosting a great race! It was a blast!

The power switch on my drill press died on the last hole for the Rover. I had to finish the last countersink by turning the chuck by hand. Talk about just in time. Too close for comfort. Time to upgrade.

The Alfa had your name on it MIA. Very nice Carrera Panamericana Porsche 550 Spyder! Very cool livery!

KenKen

Art. Just hearing word of your amazing orange hot rod the Mandarin Monsoon inspired JonnyRocket to buy a 1930 Ford pick-up sight unseen today. We hope you can do a build thread on it?

ArtArt
      Super Moderator

Ken,

Cheers! The Monsoon (pilot yet to be named but originally it was to be Jungle Pam – Yes – look it up) – see what two fingers can do? Anyway, the Monsoon #30 is now complete with pilot – decals with original logo courtesy of my daughter – whitewalls/dog dishes – with a stolen Formula One Ferrari engine under the bed, trailer hitch, and lots of other ‘extras’ – it was a fun ‘old school’ project (by old school I mean no bushings/bearings and using piano wire for axles/stubs) not to mention my own guide and crown gear… three updated features are the torsion chassis, slight negative camber for the independent fronts and the use of ‘Gun Blue’ to blacken some parts… I’ll post a build shortly but work calls right now…

Have a nice weekend!

Let's Get Building!

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.