Forums Scratch32 Model Entry Event Register Internationale Meisterschafte Internationale Meisterschaft XIII

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
      ArtArt

Internationale Meisterschaft XIII

October 21, 2019 @ 19h

The Ring

For our 13th edition of the Internationale Meisterschaft we welcome your scratch built hot rods (HR), sportscars (SP & SP+), classic era prototypes (CP) and CANAM (CA) models!

Make sure to register ALL of your entries for this event by replying to this thread (below). Those who reply will receive an event poster. If you have a new model being presented to the grid for the first time you must also fill in an online model registration form after logging in. You are welcome to register a maximum of up to three models per class.

New models must have a model registration form submitted with their details. This isn’t for me – it is for everyone. It is your way to give back to the hobby and our group in particular, especially to those novice racers and builders who have more questions than answers.

Please remember that scratch32 strives for perfection, quality and fairness and you are all ambassadors.

For those with returning models you can review prior registrations and cut and paste any information within your reply here. Open another tab or browser window to review your registrations for prior Internationale Meisterschaft events. If you right click on any picture and copy the picture LINK (not the picture) you can paste that link directly into the text of your reply (and the picture should automatically be added as is).

Good Luck with your builds and see everyone Monday!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Let's Get Building!

KenKen

From the Hot Rod Garage:

CanAm – Lola T70 Mk2 #7 John Surtees 67CA007-1AT

KenKen

Another entry from the Hot Rod Garage:

CES & Prototype – Ferrari 312P #51 Goggle Paezan 69CP051-1KM

KenKen

I might as well keep the garage door open…

Sportscar – 1965 Mustang 2+2 #15 Mickey Thompson (build form sent)

KenKen

Hot Rod – Ford-6 #18 Fred Steinbroner 50sp018 – KM

Jesus Esparza is coming  backwith his Tudor  for the Hot Rod.

I also heard that a red Ferrari 312p is in the works, if it is finished on time it will be register as well.

KenKen

SP+ Porsche RS61 #75 Helmut Blaupunkt (form sent)

I did not realize the Black Tudor does not qualify for Hot Rod class (S Can Motor), so it will run only on the sport class.

ArtArt

Luis,

You may petition the race organizers for an exemption – there will be a penalty of course should you do so – but I think well worth it in the end to get more laps for both you and that scratch built model – remember too that racing banter is penalty free and in my opinion well worth the price of admission. See you Monday!

Let's Get Building!

ArtArt

The garagista from DArt was working on something else under a tarp but so far these are the DArt Hot Rod entries:

The Red BARON [25HR023-1AT]:

Jake THE BEEF Trapper in Thunderbolt [37HR024-1AT]:

Let's Get Building!

Excellent, I formally ask the organizers for that exemption and I accept the penalties, Thank You

MiAMiA

Returning after missing the last event, from the Missing In Action Garage:

Time permitting:

Sports car: # 103 1968 Porsche 912 driven by “Barolo”  JACONO

Hot Rod #11 – S.M. “the stick” Avita (’37 Chev Convertible)

Sports Car#410 1950 Ferrari 166/212 ‘Uovo’ driven by Johnny ‘the tailor’ Marzotto

Can Am #16 – G. Follmer (Lola T70s)

CP #8 – V. Elford (Porsche 908/3)

Sports Car #8 – M. Hawthorne (Briggs Cunningham entered Jaguar D Type)

B-)

Ok, the Ferrari 312 P, #4 is going to the race, it was finish this morning by 3 am, but will need some changes in the future, it was done with whatever was left at the garage.

ArtArt

Excellent! That’s the beauty of a deadline!!! As in the old days, for most privateers practice was done during the race weekend only… see you tonight!!!

Let's Get Building!

ArtArt

Also from the garagista:

SP (Front Motor/BWNC1) [55SP010-1AT] 

SP+ [61SP132-1AT]

Let's Get Building!

ArtArt

CP: [70CP020-1AT]

CP: [67CP021-1AT]

Let's Get Building!

ArtArt

CA: [69CA011-1AT]

CA: [69CA043-1AT]

CA: [69CA066-1AT]

Let's Get Building!

f1nutzf1nutz

I’

m heading up now will run my hot rod etc. Sorry for not posting pics. See you in a bit

KenKen

Karl Kling just completed his Porsche 550 Spyder #159 but unfortunately the numbers are still in transit. The car will make to the event for a test-flight without a number for tonight.

On my way.

KenKen

Art. Thanks a million for a great evening!

Excellent race classes and cars in this event.

Luis. Nice attempt at getting the Ferrari finished. Next race will be much better after you’ve had time to sort the car out. I’ve been there and done that many times. The club is witness to my failures.

f1nutzf1nutz

Yup Thanks again for hosting.

Dang forgot my poster again! Can you save me one for next time.

thx

Bill

MiAMiA

Thanks everyone for another excellent evening. Thanks for hosting Art. :good:

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.