Forums Scratch32 Model Entry Event Register Internationale Meisterschafte Internationale Meisterschaft XII

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      ArtArt
      Super Moderator

The Internationale Meisterschaft XII

June 17, 2019

The Internationale Meisterschaft returns to The Ring on June 17, 2019 for this 12th edition. Hot Rod (HR), Sportscars (SP & SP+) & Classic Era Prototype & Sportscar (CP) return and USRRC/SCCA (PC/PC+) replace CANAM (CA) for this event. USRRC/SCCA models from 1960 through 1965 are eligible. Don’t miss this one!

Make sure to register ALL of your entries for this event by replying to this thread (below). If you have a new model being presented to the grid for the first time you must also fill in an online model registration form after logging in.

For those with returning models you can review prior registrations and cut and paste any information within your reply here. Open another tab or browser window to scan your registrations for prior Internationale Meisterschaft events. If you’ve raced your model in a prior event and it is not yet in our database don’t worry about supplying your MIN (Model Identification Number).

Please note – all models must be scratch built which means at minimum the body OR chassis must be scratch built. Painted white kits do not qualify. Preference should be given to those models for which both body and chassis are scratch built.

Good Luck & Happy Building! :good:

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Let's Get Building!

KenKen

Fred Steinbroner – Ford 6 -Hot rod/Sports car – 50SP018-1KM

Greenlea Snodgrass – 1964, Lotus 30 #4 – SCCA/USRRC (SP)

Jerome “Jerry” Crawford – 1964 Lotus 30 #6 – SCCA/USRRC (SP+)

Goggles Paesan – Ferrari 312P – Classic Era Prototype – 69CP051-1KM

There is a small chance that a new red BWNC1 powered 49 Tudor-6 might show up to keep Fred’s 050 powered Ford in the Hot Rod class.

• This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by KenKen.

This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into my house, told my dog..... we laughed a lot.
      Even though I may be new at this myself. How can I help you build your car?

KenKen

Art. Thank you for taking photos of our cars. You always make the cars look great!

This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into my house, told my dog..... we laughed a lot.

KenKen

63SP009-1KM – SP+

I plan to race 33 ford coupe#4,Porsce coupe #8spotscar,Porsche rs61  Sportscar plus.Ferari # 14 sports plus,cheeta #5 scca, ferarri nart#25 and porsche 906 #96 ,and new sprite #86 ( a rendition of the sprite I raced with VARAC 15 years ago Thanks Jim

ArtArt
      Super Moderator

The DArt garagistas are entering the following for the Hot Rod class:

[25HR023-1AT]

and…

[37HR024-1AT]

Let's Get Building!

ArtArt
      Super Moderator

The garagistas are entering the following for the USRRC/SCCA [PC] class:

[64SP011-1AT] PC

[64SP004-1AT] PC

Let's Get Building!

ArtArt
      Super Moderator

And the garagistas are entering the following for the Sportscar class:

[61SP132-1AT] SP+

[55SP010-1AT] SP

Let's Get Building!

ArtArt
      Super Moderator

…and for the classic era prototype/sportscar class:

[70CP020-1AT]

[67CP-021-1AT]

Let's Get Building!

Not able to make it out tonight.

Enjoy!

Larry JohnsLarry Johns

Hot rod entry

Larry JohnsLarry Johns

1932 Chevy pickup

Larry JohnsLarry Johns

1932 Ford roadster

• This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by Larry JohnsLarry Johns. Reason: No photo
      Larry JohnsLarry Johns

32 Chevy pickup

• This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by Larry JohnsLarry Johns. Reason: No photo
      Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.