This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Porsche911 Porsche911 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author
    Art
    Art

Gentlemen,

The 5th running of the Internationale Meisterschaft will kick off the Scratch32 Fall Schedule on Monday, September 11. As always, register your entries by replying within this thread. Good Luck & Happy Building!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

...just lay it on the line...

Art
    Art

I will get the ball rolling with one of my entries:

Hot Rod:

#24 – 1937 Chevrolet Convertible “Thunderbolt” – Jake ‘The Beef’ TRAPPER [MIN: 37HR024-1AT]

Art
    Art

A partial message received by TELEX yesterday announced that Team Jimbo will debut his DArt bodied 1969 Chaparral 2J (number unknown) in CANAM:

Art
    Art

In that same TELEX Jimbo announced the debut of another Chaparral, the 2F (number/driver unknown [likely #1 – Phil Hill]) in the Classic Era Prototype (CP) class:

MiA
    MiA

Depending on time, whichever of these is appropriate.

#8 Porsche 908/3 Vic Elford : Sports prototype

#16 Lola George Follmer: Can Am

#11 Hot Rod SM Avita

#410 Ferrari 166/212 Uovo Marzotti bros.: Sports Car

#130 Porsche 912 / Scalera / Lo Jacono

& possibly:

#8 D-type Jaguar: Mike Hawthorn

Art
    Art

Pigeon courier arrived with a small note confirming that the transporter for Porsche911 was departing and on its way to the Ring. It is believed that the trailer is loaded with three entries for IM V… stay tuned…

Art
    Art

CA – 1969 – #16 – Ferrari 612 – AMON Chris:

Art
    Art

SP – 1961 – #132 – Porsche RS61 – HERRMANN, Hans

Art
    Art

CP P3 – 1970 – #18 Porsche 908/2 – LAINE/LENNOP

Art
    Art

Other entries for this IM V:

CP: #12 – SIFFERT – Porsche 908/3 – P3
    SP: #10 – CLAES – Jaguar D-Type
    CA: #59 – HAYWOOD – Porsche 917/10
    HR: #23 – ‘Red Baron’ (Hans Stroebl) – 1925 Ford Model ‘T’

Art
    Art

Reminder – For Scratch32 I set up the grid before everyone arrives so that I too can enjoy the evening and we can start on time (or even early once all entries are presented to the grid) – hence registering entries beforehand. Last minute additions and changes just delay the start and therefore the finish time. Furthermore entries not pre-registered may not be permitted.

If you ran the same cars in a prior Meisterschaft then registration of the same cars (unless you have a different or new one) may be as simple as either listing the MIN (see our database which is nearly complete) or copying your entry info from a post for a prior events registration (they are closed but still can be read) into the current registration thread or emailing me your entries if you are in a pinch [although I STRONGLY discourage that]. What is important to me is that I receive a list of each car you WILL race – not every car you have or bring – and if we are efficient we may be able to have up to two entries per builder per race.

I try to put together grids at 4pm so I will close this thread by 4pm. Entries not registered before 4pm BUT still permitted to participate will receive a two part penalty: a) will not be permitted to practice; and, b) a penalty applied during the race – to be revealed at the time the entry is presented to the grid…

See everyone tonight!

Porsche911
    Porsche911

Hey Racers, slowboat(cars) from Milton will run: “Vinny da Rat” Roth(Ed’s little known cousin), 32 Ford #69 in HR. Sportscar entry (s) Winthrop Edgerton  Atonius Doulton in his Lotus 23 #96, Don “Little Snake” Jones in a 289 powered Cobra #3, and Classic/Prototype sees Drew Von HymenklimberIII in an Arian Porsche 908/3, #17, his Playboy Paisan Luigi de Spiducci in a 512 Longtail numero 18.

Auf weidersein.

Porsche911
    Porsche911

oops, 1 other fro P class, Porsche 908 # 10, driven by Mackie Stewart.

The topic ‘Internationale Meisterschaft V’ is closed to new replies.