Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Looks like a hill climb format with vintage sports cars to modern exotics.

Event Details

Should be interesting.

Excellent!

Beats watching F1 these days… especially on TSN with the biased UK broadcasting favouring everything Lewis right now… how does Botas get away with just a 5 grid penalty for wrecking 4 championship competitors with such an obvious error? Any fan of Norris must be gutted – forget Verstappen… The FIA has no real remedy…

Cheers to Ocon and especially to Fernando for racing for his team mate… that was the highlight for me.

With Lewis’ move the last race and Botas’ move this race not to mention the DQ of Vettel”s 2nd place finish (the FIA for not having enough gas left to test) has finally lost control. Instead of saying there is little they can do they pretend they have absolute control… too bad. I deleted the F1 App on my phone and have no plans to watch any F1 broadcast in the near future… it now looks like Hamil we anointed again regardless… (In the last race Lewis and Verstap moved up one place – but Lewis gained more points) and to compare his victories to some of the greatest drivers in history is absurd at best… he can’t fill the shoes of Clark, Hill (Sr.), Lauda or even Villeneuve… Hill had to witness the death of Clark and keep it together for Lotus when Colin Chapmen fell apart… brilliant but a coward…

Cheers to Vettel and to Norris, not to mention Red Bull… Enjoy the summer off season while we race…

The Happy Canadian Scale Modeler!

I understand Vettel was re-instated after the team provided additional fuel from the fuel pump – at least enough to be tested… there may still be hope yet!

Who plans to go ? what days looking for someone to go with . You must buy tickets on line ahead of the event price goes up Aug 10th

Wow! 18 months… Good to hear from you finally Jimbo… you are alive… glad your first sentence is finished with a question mark…

missed you guys !

I was hoping to go Jim but not sure at this point.

The Glen historics are the same weekend so I’d prefer to do that if the border opens by then but who knows?

This could be the best option though.

let me know what your plans are and maybe we can meet up.

Hopefully the number of outdoor events in Ontario and elsewhere will increase before the cold weather sets in… enjoy the festival if you can make it out gents! Cheers!

If you have REV tv they are reshowing the Drive Festival over the next couple weeks in 3 parts. Some nice cars!

Damn! There’s always some other subscription I need…

Don’t worry you aren’t missing too much. Though they do show Superbike races as well.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.