Forums Scratch Built Models D’Arts Ferrari 612 Can Am

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

I finally finished my D’Arts Ferrari 612 Can Am it sits on my first scratch build bronze chassis, I will take some pictures of the chassis the show everyone what not to do when you are doing a bronze chassis.

KenKen

Congrats Luis! :yahoo:

It takes a lot of courage to cross the line into full scratch-built cars. Well done. Each car gets better and easier. :good:

It looks exactly like a Ferrari. Red, low, and fast. Very nice!

This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into my house, told my dog..... we laughed a lot.
      Even though I may be new at this myself. How can I help you build your car?

ArtArt
      Super Moderator

Very nice work Luis! A full pilot figure too!

Now that you’re in you’ll never get out!!! :good:

BTW, that kit is no longer in production since I need to make a new mold… I have a few bodies left but may just hang on to them…

Let's Get Building!

KenKen

Looks like I missed my opportunity for a 612 until they are re-molded. The world needs to wait a little longer before the debut of the first ever purple Ferrari 612. :yahoo:

This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into my house, told my dog..... we laughed a lot.
      Even though I may be new at this myself. How can I help you build your car?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.