Forums New Releases DArt Watson Indy Roadster

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by KenKen.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      ArtArt
      Super Moderator

New from DArt! This 1963 Watson Indy Roadster won the 1963 Indianapolis 500 with Parnelli Jones at the wheel racing the Willard Battery Special. Other pilots raced this (and modified versions) in several liveries.

1963 Watson Indy Roadster

This DArt body kit is based on the now rare ’60’s AMT release and features one white lightweight body with three mounting post locating ‘stubs’ for #226 styrene tubing and mounting hardware (tubing and hardware for two posts included), clear plastic windscreen, roll bar, refueling caps, side reservoir, side linkage detail, rear nerf bar, header/exhaust pipes, steering wheel, dashboard, one piece interior tray (seat & sides), full pilot, pilot head & alternate pilot head and a full set of 4 NEW .450″ sized MEDIUM DArt inserts (pair of front and pair of rear). Agajanian’s Willard Battery Special decals will be available in .pdf format for download should you wish to print your own, but no decal sheet is provided.

Cost for this DArt Watson Indy Roadster body kit will be $60 when released in August.

Pre-order yours for $55 and not only save $5 but also receive a complimentary BWMS050 motor and set of three pinions (8, 9 & 10T).

Pre-orders by credit card will have a $2.50 processing fee added to the invoice plus applicable postage if required.

Let's Get Building!

MiAMiA

The salt mines have been very busy!! I knew if I waited long enough I would find an Indy Roadster. I’m in for one.

KenKen

Sold! Thank you very kindly. :good:

What do you mean think outside the box? Where did you even get a box? Where's my box?
      Even though I may be new at this myself. How can I help you build your car?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.