Forums New Releases DArt McLaren M5A Body Kit

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      ArtArt

DArt McLaren M5A

Body Kit

Final touches are being put to this new body kit on offer from DArt – the first grand prix racer built by the legendary Bruce McLaren which raced in 1967 and 1968 by three different pilots – Bruce, Denny & Jo (Bonnier) – and it raced in three different colour schemes too – red, yellow & McLaren orange. This model captures all of the original significant BRM engine details in separate pieces – all courtesy of F1nutz. Thank you to F1nutz for his master craftsmanship!

For a little background on the original components visit the build thread by F1nutz.

Because I am using aggressive molds only a limited number of these craftsman kits will be produced – I am hoping to make a dozen in total although the actual number may vary slightly. The first 3 are spoken for.

I am selling these kits by pre-order only. Scheduled shipment (or pickup) for all pre-paid orders is December 16, 2019 – just in time for the Christmas holiday break!

Cost is $55 (free pickup) plus the actual cost of postage (if mailed). Pre-paid orders received PRIOR to November 30, 2019 receive a $5 discount.

For those unable to pickup in person all major credit cards are accepted – sorry no paypal – just provide your mailing address and I will send you an invoice which will include postage. I will add 3% to your invoice for credit card processing.

If you would like to pre-order a kit please email me.

• This topic was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by ArtArt.
      Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Let's Get Building!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.