• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by KenKen.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      ArtArt
      Super Moderator

For those of you who have been regular followers of Scratch32 you have noticed a DONATE link on the top menu bar of our website for some time.

Unfortunately this link is not generating enough donations to keep GoDaddy happy so DArt will sponsor Scratch32.

Over the next while you will notice significant commercial changes to Scratch32 to keep it viable and to keep our new sponsor on board.

Cheers!

Let's Get Building! In the meantime stay positive and test negative...

I think it is fair to set a monthly fee among the members to keep this useful site running without causing an overhead to D’Arts

ArtArt
        Super Moderator

Thank you Luis for your support. This is an option to keep in mind if one day we no longer have a sponsor – and a good reason right now to buy Canadian from the DArt eSHOP so that we need not pursue that option. :good: Cheers!

DBDB

Good idea Luis, I would be willing to donate a user fee , lump sum or monthly.  I have to admit, the donate button didn’t  twig with me but do realize the website fees kick up quite a bit after the introductory offer expires.  Let me know if that is an option.  What does everyone else think?

ArtArt
        Super Moderator

Thank you DB – good to know. For now the die is cast and we do have a main sponsor so hopefully this won’t be something we ever need to do. Cheers!

KenKen

I gladly support Scratch32 in as many ways as possible.

Colin Sparks from RS Slots sends greetings to everyone at S32. I’m trying to educate/update him as to who we are. I also just ordered 34-pair of wheels and will be looking to buy a ton of urethane tires from D’Art Hobbies to contribute to the cause.

Cheers :good:

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by KenKen. Reason: Brain fart

What do you mean think outside the box? Where did you even get a box? Where's my box?
      Even though I may be new at this myself. How can I help you build your car?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.