Forums New Releases NEW DArt D7.5 Urethane Tire

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      ArtArt
      Super Moderator

From the DArt salt mine comes a very tall 1:32 tire for 14 x 7mm wide alloy wheels such as BWA & RS Slots. This plain sidewall slick measures 7.5mm wide at bulge x 25.2mm tall – perfect for those of you who prefer a taller tire or for those of you who wish to cut/true down a tire for any application. This tire is such a perfect fit that an adhesive isn’t even necessary.

D7.5 – $6.00 per pair.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Let's Get Building!

KenKen

The first thing that comes to mind when I look at those tires is “Hot Rod” rear slicks. :yahoo:

Thanks for always looking to raise the bar with respect to slot car tires and custom parts.

This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into my house, told my dog..... we laughed a lot.
      Even though I may be new at this myself. How can I help you build your car?

f1nutzf1nutz

Looks great! Love the sidewall bulge. I’m sur eI can find a use for these.

JohnnySlotsJohnnySlots

Will they fit over the stock rear wheels of the new Scalextric Lotus 25? If so I need a pair!

ArtArt
      Super Moderator

Hi Johnnyslots – the rib is identical to the 7mm BWA/RS Slot wheel – I don’t have the 25 so I can’t check it myself…

Let's Get Building!

JohnnySlotsJohnnySlots

Mail me a pair and I’ll let you know if they fit! :yes: :yahoo: :good:

ArtArt
      Super Moderator

FYI: for those interested we do have a new class of front engine Indy models that could use a tire of this ilk which fits a readily available wheel and insert… just saying… :good:

Let's Get Building!

JMSracerJMSracer

Hi John

I have the new Scalextric Lotus 25 car that you are inquiring about.  The wheels have a 3mm wide rib, they are 13.05mm diameter by 6mm wide and the high point of the rib is 15.5mm.  The Dart “D8” tire fits this wheel perfectly and after truing you will end up with a wheel diameter of 21 to 21.10mm.  The new Dart “D 7.5” tire will require a lot more truing to get it down to even a 22 or 22.5mm diameter.  I hope this helps.

KenKen

I heard a rumor that four-S32 members ordered 40-pair of wheels from RS Slots. :yahoo:

Happy building!

This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into my house, told my dog..... we laughed a lot.
      Even though I may be new at this myself. How can I help you build your car?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.