• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Avatar photoDB.
  • Creator
    Topic

Art, quick question.  To finish my 356 I used a Strombecker brass chassis with some modification.  So is a custom body mated to a Strombecker brass chassis eligible for scratch 32?  I am thinking not but wanted to check as I thought that was dealt with on the Forum but couldn’t locate it.  Thanks

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies

Hi DB,

While the Scratch32 group is working towards all scratch builds we need to walk before we can run – so as of right now if either the body or the chassis has had significant effort dedicated to its creation then it will qualify – so in the case of your 356 the body is a kit that you assembled and painted so you’ve met the criteria already regardless of chassis… and therefore your 356 is eligible for any Scratch32 appropriate class…. hope that helps… :good:

The Happy Canadian Scale Modeler!

Yes, it does.  Expect to see it at the next Panamericana.

That’s great DB! I’m assuming it is #199 in your original build thread here picture below…

Is it an SP or SP+ car?

The Happy Canadian Scale Modeler!

Yes, that is her.  It is a SP with a Vanski motor.  It is all finished and runs not bad.   It is heavy at 94 grams.  I will complete the registration for you.

Viewing 3 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.