• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Avatar photoKen.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Just under 3-hours drive one way from Scarborough. I’m planning on going.

Ken

A little too far for me …. and too bad we can’t go across the border as there’s a show in Cleveland the following weekend

Wish I could go… busy that weekend… maybe next time!

Thanks for the heads up!

The Happy Canadian Scale Modeler!

I just got back with tons of stuff! It was nuts! Michael was helping to carry the bag of goodies, but it was pulling him over to one side. We had to put the stuff in the car half way through the show. Too much weight

Michael and I went together. We met Bill, Joe, Chuck, and Larry Johns. We did some catching up. Good to see Larry after all this time. What a super nice group of gentleman.

Joe had his green Datsun 240Z out, and Larry was driving his custom purple pickup. Very cool to see!

Mr. Vanksi was also seen floating through the table of slot cars.

Ken

Great to hear that lots of slot heads were at the show and that there were so many goodies! Cheers!

The Happy Canadian Scale Modeler!

It was a bigger show than I expected. It was good to catch up with the slot community again.

Chaparral #2, 3, and 4. Can’t have too many Chappy’s.

Viewing 7 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.