Forums Scratch Built Models Auto Union Type C D’Arts

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

KenKen

Nice looking car Luis! Great that you can post pics now! :yahoo:

This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into my house, told my dog..... we laughed a lot.
      Even though I may be new at this myself. How can I help you build your car?

Thank You Ken for all your help teaching me how to post pictures

MiAMiA

Great job on the Auto Union Luis!! :yahoo:

Glad to see that you can now post pictures!! :good:

Did you do some work on the seams between body panels to accentuate them or is that just the light? They look much more authentic than mine and I thought we did the same kit.

It also looks like you did a different setup with a new full driver, obviously enough room. Well done, great improvement!!

Thank You Michael, yes I tried to accentuate the lines but I need more experience to do it right

MiAMiA

How did you do it? To me it looks great and about what you would expect from alloy welds of that era. :good:

Below is a Type A prototype, possibly the very first Auto Union, and you can see how rough the welds and panel joins are.

KenKen

I saw his secret. Luis has a 1/32 plastic arc-welder at his coffee shop. I’ve been there. B-)

Looks great Luis! :good:

This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into my house, told my dog..... we laughed a lot.
      Even though I may be new at this myself. How can I help you build your car?

I used a modeling scriber, I am glad you like it.

ArtArt
      Super Moderator

Looks very nice Luis – and ready for when we can finally race the Coppa!

Let's Get Building!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.