• This topic has 10 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Avatar photoKen.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

I bought this kit at the slot-car show. It looks as narrow as a roller blade. But I like to torture myself so…

The MGB had a track width of 41mm from the outside of the sidewall bulges. This would have a track width of 39mm if I didn’t lift the wheel arches over the tires a little. Which I might add… is exactly what they did with the real car too. This is one car you can’t afford to slam.

I hope this to have this ready for the upcoming Meisterschaft. Along with my Jaguar XK 120… this car was built only to have fun and lose races. But at least look good doing so. :good:

A little more progress.

The car weighs 58-grams. It still needs weight, numbers, and a driver’s name. The rear bumper is the widest part of the car. It’s legal width for Sportscar at 47mm. Thank you very kindly for looking.

1965 Triumph TR4A. Driver = Maxwell Smart. Car #39. 75.5 grams.

Nice build Ken!

Thank you kindly F1nutz.

Great looking build Ken. Goes really well too!! :good: What more could one ask for!! :scratch:

You are very kind. Thank you MIA.

Bluddy luvly guvnah! Nice to see it NOT slammed, proper British stance, my cuppa tea! :good:

Thank you very kindly Porsche911. 🙂

Another right-hand drive car added to the gaggle of geese. :good:

Beautiful build Ken.  I was blinded for a few seconds due to the shine on that car.  That’s a good thing.

Kudos Looks fabulous!

Thanks Jim. 🙂

I can lend you my sun glasses the next time you come over for a coffee. B-)

Viewing 10 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.