• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Avatar photoKen.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Just as another reference………..this one was built by Marc Tyler (Immense Miniatures) for a proxy a couple of years back,….it was for cars that ran in the 1967 F1 World Championship, and was run on tracks across Canada. The quality of the cars was such that Marc’s car only finished 3rd in the concours judging

Chris Walker

BTW that car of Marc Tyler’s is so good I thought I could hear it running. Fantastic sound, nothing compares to a 12 cylinder BRM!! (I also have a very vivid imagination!). Inspiring :heart: and demoralizing :cry: at the same time. What/who finished higher in concours than that. One of yours Chris?

While my car for this proxy ran well, and managed to win the series, the build quality and finish of the cars was very high, and, I did not win the concours segment. Concours was won (deservedly so) by David Mitchams Ferrari 312.

While my car turned out well, it did not match David’s Ferrari in the beauty contest !!

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies

All three cars look stunning! Nice work!

Viewing 0 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.