Forums Scratch Built Models 1951 Tudor

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      DBDB

I thought I might as welladd my Tudor as well. The colour is a proxy for the Ford colour plalette of the era albeit a few shades lighter.  The car  weighs in at 82 grams, 10/30 gearing, motor is a Scaly S can.  The car runs @ 7.5 secs on my track (which is a bit longer but less technical than The Ring).  My original Tudor runs an 8 sec with  BWA motor.  Pic to follow.

• This topic was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by DBDB.
      • This topic was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by ArtArt.
      KenKen

Dave.

The colour, paint finish, and wheels look absolutely beautiful! :good:

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by KenKen. Reason: Brain fart

This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into my house, told my dog..... we laughed a lot.
      Even though I may be new at this myself. How can I help you build your car?

DBDB

I forgot to mention that Ken takes alot of credit for this car, chassis, set up and encouragement. Thanks Ken.

KenKen

Dave. Thank you very kindly. You gave me a nice Jaguar XK120 body. It was a fair trade between friends. You deserve full credit for the entire car. You finished and completed it. Nicely done!

I hope one of my Tudors can keep up. I doubt it… I know how your car handles. :wacko:

This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into my house, told my dog..... we laughed a lot.
      Even though I may be new at this myself. How can I help you build your car?

JMSracerJMSracer

Sharp looking Tudor.  The paint sparkles.  I don’t think you could have slammed it any more than you did.

Nice build!

:good:

DBDB

Thanks Jim, I am getting more proficient at setting ride height on my cars these days.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.